Berluti, the Parisian shoemaker founded in 1895, has opened its first Los Angeles flagship in Beverly Hills. The choice of Los Angeles for the expansion of the iconic heritage brand was a natural. Much like Paris in the late-nineteenth century, Los Angeles is a city poised at a critical juncture between the past and the future.
TAKE A LOOK AT
Do You Have a Project in Beverly Hills? Connect With The Right Vendors
- Inside the new Golden Goose at The Shops At Crystals, Las Vegas – Project by NIVA Srl
- The Beautiful Gucci Store at Bal Harbour Shops – Project by GroundForce Logistics
- We Are Excited to Introduce 3D Scans, Our New Feature on the 4URSPACE App!
- Mercato Metropolitano Opens “MM Deli” in Elephant Park in London – Project by Lamberti Construction
- Inside Taco Bell’s fully-digital cantina in Times Square – Project by Valerio Architects
- Veronica Beard Opens on Newbury St in Boston – Project by HIRSCH CONSTRUCTION CORP.
- Costa Group Announce the Opening of Sophia Loren – Original Italian Food, in Florence
- Valentino unveils vibrant new boutique in The Galleria – Project by Atmosphere Design Group
- Welcome Media Services Worldwide, an audiovisual agency focusing on designing, and installing multimedia environments for luxury clients
- Bottega Veneta has opened its newly refurbished store on Kalakaua Avenue in Waikiki – Project by Valerio Architect and Dickinson Cameron Construction