Balenciaga, the luxury fashion house founded in Spain by Cristóbal Balenciaga, has recently opened a new two story location on Kalakaua Ave in Honolulu.
TAKE A LOOK AT
Looking For Vendors in Hawaii?
Changing the way teams collaborate in building spaces
- Dolce & Gabbana Reopens at Crystals in Las Vegas – Project by Dickinson Cameron Construction
- Why Swarovski Have Decided to use 4URSPACE to Manage New Openings and Renovations
- Versace Opens at Sawgrass Mills Mall – Project by JAG Building Group and Atmosphere Design Group
- Alexander McQueen opens new store in Soho, New York – Project by Dickinson Cameron Construction
- Aesop at Fashion Valley – Project by SPaCe Architects
- Take a look at the first Giorgio Armani Pop-Up in Aspen, Colorado
- AG Jeans Reopens at Phipps Plaza, Atlanta GA – Project by Mario Ciuffarin Architect and PWI Construction
- Flannels opens in Birmingham to kick start a retail expansion plan with 17 new stores by the end of 2021
- Fendi Opens Renovated Store in Las Vegas at The Forum Shops At Caesars – Project by Valerio Architects
- Tiffany & Co. is bringing its Blue Box Cafe to South Coast Plaza