The Southern-inspired, fast-casual chicken salad restaurant brand will open its first-ever location in Indiana, in the Louisville suburb of Jeffersonville. With a grand opening set for June 16, the new restaurant highlights Chicken Salad Chick’s accelerating development efforts across the Midwestern region, including Ohio, Illinois, Missouri, and Indiana.
TAKE A LOOK AT
- Schedule your demo of 4URSPACE
- Forte Forte opens first U.S. store in Los Angeles – Project by Valerio Architects
- This is one of the many beautiful projects completed by Hirsch Construction, the LOUIS VUITTON at The Galleria, Houston TX
- Chanel Reveals Its New Miami Design District Boutique – Project by Dickinson Cameron Construction
- The New Swarovski Flagship Store in Zurich is Now Open – Project by Th3 Standard
- Versace Has Opened the Doors of a New Boutique in Manhasset, New York. Project by Atmosphere Design Group
- Louis Vuitton opens a men’s stand-alone store at The Galleria in Houston – Project by HIRSCH CONSTRUCTION CORP.
- The Iconic Fashion House Versace, brings Italian Luxe and Glamour to Soho, NYC – Project by Arredolegnodesign
- Inside the new Golden Goose at The Shops At Crystals, Las Vegas – Project by NIVA Srl
- The Beautiful Gucci Store at Bal Harbour Shops – Project by GroundForce Logistics