Lululemon, the athletic apparel chain for fit men and women, opened its first yoga studio in SoHo, New York. The Canada-based retailer is known for holding yoga classes in stores among the merchandise. The 9,230-sq.-ft. store at 520 Broadway has plenty of space for an actual studio. The SoHo Lululemon store is just a 5-minute walk from the ALO Yoga SoHo store which also has its own studio. For anyone living in the area, they’re in luck with accessibility to brand sponsored yoga instructors and ambassadors.
This updates are presented by
Connect With The Right Vendors for Your Projects in New York
Changing the way teams collaborate in building spaces
- New Intimissimi Store at The Mall at University Town Center, Sarasota – Project by Th3 Standard
- Hermès unveils its new store in Moscow
- Patagonia Opens New Store in Dallas – Project by August Construction Solutions
- Versace Has Opened a New Store in Amsterdam. Project By L’Elite Group Srl.
- A First Look Inside Dior’s New Seasonal Boutique in Sydney
- Cartier’s Remodeled Store at Fashion Valley Mall, San Diego – Project by Ace Architectural Millwork
- Swarovski’s Crystal Studio New Concept Store Reopened at the Houston Galleria – Project by Th3 Standard
- diptyque Has Opened a New Store in Amsterdam
- Lidl US is revving up its expansion along the East Coast.
- Louis Vuitton unveils stunning new branding and merchandising at its men’s pop-up store in SoHo New York