Lululemon, the athletic apparel chain for fit men and women, opened its first yoga studio in SoHo, New York. The Canada-based retailer is known for holding yoga classes in stores among the merchandise. The 9,230-sq.-ft. store at 520 Broadway has plenty of space for an actual studio. The SoHo Lululemon store is just a 5-minute walk from the ALO Yoga SoHo store which also has its own studio. For anyone living in the area, they’re in luck with accessibility to brand sponsored yoga instructors and ambassadors.
TAKE A LOOK AT
Connect With The Right Vendors for Your Projects in New York
- Versace Has Opened the Doors of a New Boutique in Manhasset, New York. Project by Atmosphere Design Group
- Louis Vuitton opens a men’s stand-alone store at The Galleria in Houston – Project by HIRSCH CONSTRUCTION CORP.
- The Iconic Fashion House Versace, brings Italian Luxe and Glamour to Soho, NYC – Project by Arredolegnodesign
- Inside the new Golden Goose at The Shops At Crystals, Las Vegas – Project by NIVA Srl
- The Beautiful Gucci Store at Bal Harbour Shops – Project by GroundForce Logistics
- We Are Excited to Introduce 3D Scans, Our New Feature on the 4URSPACE App!
- Mercato Metropolitano Opens “MM Deli” in Elephant Park in London – Project by Lamberti Construction
- Inside Taco Bell’s fully-digital cantina in Times Square – Project by Valerio Architects
- Veronica Beard Opens on Newbury St in Boston – Project by HIRSCH CONSTRUCTION CORP.
- Costa Group Announce the Opening of Sophia Loren – Original Italian Food, in Florence