Since 1971, the MODAR mission has been to transform ideas and suggestions into functional and exciting sale environments. In forty years of business, we have collaborated with architects and designers to bring to life the projects of time-honored luxury and fashion brands. First established as a firm specializing in the production of wooden store furnishings, today MODAR offers turnkey solutions for complex furnishing projects worldwide.
Do You Have a Project in Italy?
- Christian Louboutin’s First Arizona Store – Project by Dimension One
- Schedule your demo of 4URSPACE
- Forte Forte opens first U.S. store in Los Angeles – Project by Valerio Architects
- This is one of the many beautiful projects completed by Hirsch Construction, the LOUIS VUITTON at The Galleria, Houston TX
- Chanel Reveals Its New Miami Design District Boutique – Project by Dickinson Cameron Construction
- The New Swarovski Flagship Store in Zurich is Now Open – Project by Th3 Standard
- Versace Has Opened the Doors of a New Boutique in Manhasset, New York. Project by Atmosphere Design Group
- Louis Vuitton opens a men’s stand-alone store at The Galleria in Houston – Project by HIRSCH CONSTRUCTION CORP.
- The Iconic Fashion House Versace, brings Italian Luxe and Glamour to Soho, NYC – Project by Arredolegnodesign
- Inside the new Golden Goose at The Shops At Crystals, Las Vegas – Project by NIVA Srl