The NorthPark Saint Laurent is the brand’s only Dallas boutique, filling the void after it departed Highland Park Village, where it had operated since 2012. The store is located on level one between Neiman Marcus and Dillard’s.
TAKE A LOOK AT
Do You Have a Project in Texas? Connect With The Right Vendors
- The New Swarovski Flagship Store in Zurich is Now Open – Project by Th3 Standard
- Versace Has Opened the Doors of a New Boutique in Manhasset, New York. Project by Atmosphere Design Group
- Louis Vuitton opens a men’s stand-alone store at The Galleria in Houston – Project by HIRSCH CONSTRUCTION CORP.
- The Iconic Fashion House Versace, brings Italian Luxe and Glamour to Soho, NYC – Project by Arredolegnodesign
- Inside the new Golden Goose at The Shops At Crystals, Las Vegas – Project by NIVA Srl
- The Beautiful Gucci Store at Bal Harbour Shops – Project by GroundForce Logistics
- We Are Excited to Introduce 3D Scans, Our New Feature on the 4URSPACE App!
- Mercato Metropolitano Opens “MM Deli” in Elephant Park in London – Project by Lamberti Construction
- Inside Taco Bell’s fully-digital cantina in Times Square – Project by Valerio Architects
- Veronica Beard Opens on Newbury St in Boston – Project by HIRSCH CONSTRUCTION CORP.