With 37 years of experience in the commercial construction industry, owner John Donahoe operates the company based on a “Customer First” Mission Statement. Trinity Heritage is a medium-size company that focuses on personal commitment, personal relationships, and personal customer service. John and the Trinity Heritage team maintain a hands-on approach to managing every project. They work closely with each valued customer and designer on a daily basis to assure the highest quality project, built within the customer budget and completed on time.
Do You Have a Project in Texas? Connect With The Right Vendors
- Versace Has Opened the Doors of a New Boutique in Manhasset, New York. Project by Atmosphere Design Group
- Louis Vuitton opens a men’s stand-alone store at The Galleria in Houston – Project by HIRSCH CONSTRUCTION CORP.
- The Iconic Fashion House Versace, brings Italian Luxe and Glamour to Soho, NYC – Project by Arredolegnodesign
- Inside the new Golden Goose at The Shops At Crystals, Las Vegas – Project by NIVA Srl
- The Beautiful Gucci Store at Bal Harbour Shops – Project by GroundForce Logistics
- We Are Excited to Introduce 3D Scans, Our New Feature on the 4URSPACE App!
- Mercato Metropolitano Opens “MM Deli” in Elephant Park in London – Project by Lamberti Construction
- Inside Taco Bell’s fully-digital cantina in Times Square – Project by Valerio Architects
- Veronica Beard Opens on Newbury St in Boston – Project by HIRSCH CONSTRUCTION CORP.
- Costa Group Announce the Opening of Sophia Loren – Original Italian Food, in Florence