As LVMH’s businesses regain momentum, Hublot, Zenith, and Loro Piana all opened new flagships in Tokyo’s ultra-chic Ginza district in the space of a few weeks. The sumptuous buildings and their bold architecture express the confidence the three Maisons have in the Japanese market and their resolve to surmount the impact of the crisis.
This updates are presented by
Changing the way teams collaborate in building spaces
- Patagonia Opens New Store in Dallas – Project by August Construction Solutions
- Versace Has Opened a New Store in Amsterdam. Project By L’Elite Group Srl.
- A First Look Inside Dior’s New Seasonal Boutique in Sydney
- Cartier’s Remodeled Store at Fashion Valley Mall, San Diego – Project by Ace Architectural Millwork
- Swarovski’s Crystal Studio New Concept Store Reopened at the Houston Galleria – Project by Th3 Standard
- diptyque Has Opened a New Store in Amsterdam
- Lidl US is revving up its expansion along the East Coast.
- Louis Vuitton unveils stunning new branding and merchandising at its men’s pop-up store in SoHo New York
- Hermès Announced the Reopening of its Denver Store in Colorado – Project by Hirsch Construction Corp.
- VERSACE Opens New Flagship Store in Amsterdam, Netherlands